It’s hard to tell which onboard space best represents Carnival Splendor — they all seem to hint at the amazing time you’re going to have. El Morocco Lounge hosts comedy shows, musical performances, karaoke and more… and wears its 1930s namesake clearly on its nameplate. The words “Royal Flush Casino” incite visions of winning, while our onboard jazz club’s moniker — The Cool — simply says it all without saying a word. And the Pinnacle Steakhouse can be found not only at the height of elegant dining, but at the apex of the ship.
If you like your fun to flow, there are options aplenty. If you list “splish” and “splash” among your favorite terms, there’s the Splash Park. Those into sitting and sliding are invited to try the signature Carnival Twister Waterslide. How about floating or swimming around? Carnival Splendor has pools all over the place, including the midship pool featuring a retractable roof that makes any day a pool day. So whether you splish or splash, you’ll find hydro-excitement galore.
If relaxation is more your thing, Serenity Adult-Only Retreat is more your place. Or if you’re looking to take relaxation to the extreme, direct your attention to the Cloud 9 Spa, featuring more (and better) ways to kick back than just about anywhere else, on land or at sea. You haven’t lived until you’ve relaxed in a Thalassotherapy pool, or chilled — so to speak — in a dry heat chamber.
2017 BMWK Marriage Cruise Agenda
- Sat. - July 29
- Sun. - July 30
- Mon. - July 31
- Tues. - Aug. 1
- Wed. - Aug. 2
- Thurs. - Aug 3
- Fri. - Aug 4
- Sat. - Aug. 5
- 12:30 PM – 01:00 PM: Early Registration for BMWK Marriage Cruise at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six. 2301 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Note: There will be more opportunities to register
- 01:00 PM – 03:00 PM: Kickoff Session with Lamar and Ronnie Tyler
- 03:00 PM – 03:15 PM: Break
- 03:15 PM – 04:45 PM: Session – How to Have a Shatter-Proof Marriage –Joel & Naomi Mitchell will help couples recognize the signs of breakdown that occur before a marriage is shattered and provide strategies for reconnecting as a couple and moving forward in the vision set for your marriage.
- 04:45 PM – 05:00 PM: Closing Remarks with Lamar & Ronnie Tyler
- 05:00 PM – 07:30 PM: Enjoy Dinner on Your Own
- 07:30 PM – 08:00 PM: Early Registration for BMWK Marriage Cruise at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six 2301 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Note: There will be another opportunity to register on the ship.
- 08:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Bon Voyage Party – Pick up your conference materials, meet and greet the couples that will be sailing with us, and practice your dance moves before we set sail on the cruise.
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM: Transportation to Port – Must Be Registered under BMWK Room Block at Hyatt. Meet in the location TBD at 10:30 am at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six. The motor coach will leave at 11 am sharp (no exceptions.)
- 01:00 PM – 03:00 PM: Conference Registration Registration for the conference onboard the Carnival Splendor at the (Hospitality Desk – deck 9 (Facing Glass Elevators, Port Side))
- 05:00 PM – 05:30 PM: Opening Remarks with Ronnie and Lamar Tyler (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 05:30 PM – 07:00 PM: Session 1 – Finding the Right Words – Ayize and Aiyana Ma’at will guide you through a process – a process that makes saying what you feel so safe that you’ll experience enormous love for your partner and the joy of being able to really be yourself– the self that gets lost in most relationships. (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM: Port of Call: Nassau, Bahamas – Enjoy your day
- 05:30 PM – 07:00 PM: Finding Your Roots Scavenger Hunt Presented by African Ancestry (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM: Port of Call: Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas – Enjoy your day!
- 05:00 PM – 05:50 PM: Breakout Session A – Couples in Business –Lamar and Ronnie Tyler have a candid discussion on how to build a successful business with your spouse without destroying your marriage. (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM: Breakout Session B – Blended Family Success –Lamar and Ronnie Tyler have a candid discussion on how to come together as a blended family without putting your marriage at risk. (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM: Breakout Session C (Location TBD)
- 11:00 AM – 07:00 PM: Port of Call: Grand Turk – Enjoy your day
- 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM: Port of Call: Amber Cove, Dominican Republic- Enjoy your day!
- 06:00 PM – 08:00 PM: BMWK Masquerade Party! Come to dance, network and have fun, dressed in your best Masquerade themed attire! (The Red Carpet Night Club –deck 5)
- 09:00 AM – 09:15 AM: Welcome and Opening Remarks with Ronnie and Lamar Tyler (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 09:15 AM – 10:45 AM: Session – The Essence of Love and Connection: Allow this workshop, with Ayize and Aiyana Ma’at, to begin the process of transforming your relationship into the love affair you know it can be! (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM: Break – Men, please go to the Grand Piano Bar
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM: Session 2 – Real Talk with the Wives – Ronnie will facilitate a panel discussion with our marriage experts and educators. Wives will have the opportunity to ask the experts questions. Come ready for some “real talk” about marriage and being a wife. (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM: Session 2 – Real Talk with the Husbands – Lamar will facilitate a panel discussion with our marriage experts and educators. Husbands will have the opportunity to ask the experts questions. Come ready for some “real talk” about marriage and being a husband. (The Grand Piano Bar – deck 5)
- 11:45 AM – 11:50 PM: Break – Men, please return to the El Morocco Lounge (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 11:50 PM – 01:00 PM: Session 3 – Marriage Mastermind with Ronnie & Lamar Tyler (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 03:00 PM – 04:30 PM: Couples Karaoke – A private karaoke event that will be both fun & funny! Come ready to laugh and have fun. Oh, and bring your A-game! Includes a competition with a cash prize. (El Morocco Lounge – deck 5)
- 08:00 AM – Port of Call: Ft Lauderdale (Pt Everglades) – Have a safe trip home!
What Previous Cruisers Are Saying...
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this cruise for?
This cruise is perfect for married couples who are looking to get away from the rush of home and work to focus on and enjoy each other and their marriage. While this cruise is perfect for those who are celebrating a birthday, wedding or anniversary it’s also great for couples who need help or just want to add more tools to what they already have.
Will there be any private time?
This cruise will be the perfect mix of both group and and private time. This is the cruise that you planned. We’ve based how much training there should be by a survey we published earlier this year. Over 1300 couples filled out the survey in just two weeks and we built the cruise and agenda around those answers. While we do encourage you to link up with other couples who you can learn from, we also want you to spend intimate moments together looking out into the sea or on the beaches.
Is this cruise for adults only or can I bring my kids?
All of our workshop and social events will be adult only but you are welcome to bring your family along on the cruise. Carnival offers complimentary programs for your kids, that you will be able to utilize during our events.
How much does it cost?
Click the button to register and you’ll receive instructions on pricing and the registration process.
When and where is the cruise?
The cruise departs and returns from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Sailing dates are Sunday July 30, 2017 to Saturday August 5, 2017. During the trip we’ll visit Nassau, Bahamas, Half Moon Cay, Bahamas, Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos and Amber Cove, Dominican Republic.
Will the price go up?
As we get closer to the cruise date the price will rise so make sure you get your deposit in to hold your cabin at current rates as soon as possible!